By visiting this site, you are bound by these terms:
In the terms below, WEBMASTER refers to the owner(s) and/or maintainer(s) of this entire web site.
• You agree not to threaten, harass, take legal action against, coerce, make demands or requests of, or force signatures or other legal contracts with the WEBMASTER no matter what the reason, even if you feel you have legal right.
• You agree not to hold the WEBMASTER liable for anything you find on this site.
• You agree not to redistribute any portion of this site.
• Unless specified otherwise, the WEBMASTER does not claim ownership to anything found on this site.
• The WEBMASTER does not knowingly intend or attempt to offend or violate any copyright or intellectual property rights of any entity.
• To the best of the WEBMASTER’S knowledge, all content, images, videos, sounds, photos, etc., if any, are being used in compliance with Fair Use Copyright Law 107.
• The WEBMASTER does not claim any affiliation or connection with the celebrities or any other entity referenced on this site.
• This is a fan-operated site and the WEBMASTER is not compensated for any portion of this site in any way.
• This site may contain material inappropriate for some younger viewers.
• The WEBMASTER reserves the right to make changes to any part of this site at any time.
• These terms are in effect throughout the entire site and includes all content.
Luke Evans Online – located at www.luke-evans.net – is an unofficial fan site and has no contact with Luke Evans, his management, his family, or hi friends. The site is run by a fan, for the fans. All original text and graphics belong to this website, unless stated otherwise. All photographs, scans, screencaptures etc belong to their original owners.
This site is non-profit, and all content posted on this site is used, to the best of our knowledge, under Fair Use copyright laws.
The intent of this site is not to infringe on any copyrights, but rather to serve as a resource for fans of Antonia Thomas and admirers of her work. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns, or if you would like something promptly removed.